Saturday, September 29, 2007

Football and a bon fire

I can pretty much give a picture description of the days events. It started off with a 2 1/2 hour drive to West Lafayette to watch some Purdue Boilermakers in action on their home turf. This is my dad and I in the van on our way there. We had some mediocre conversation, nothing special, but nothing boring either.
The game itself was not to bad either. In reality, I am not a huge sports fan, but I do enjoy watching some good football with my dad every now and then. Even though my eye was caught by all the hotties walking by, and I kept wondering how many people the stadium could hold...I did see some fantastic scoring catches by both teams, and had a good time.
When I get home, I find we are taking care of Dum Dum here, and she barks at me like usual. So, I give her a hard time by chasing her and just driving her crazy. It's a great stress reliever. Then, my friend Chris called me up and told me that he had brought some thick huge log's home from the golf course. So, we went over to tony and josh's and burnt it up. When I left their house, I had my dad's axe with me. I was walking through the neighborhood with an axe at like 11:30 at night. A couple of cars drove by and I was really wondering what they were thinking when they saw me........hummmmmm

No comments: