Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bountiful frosting lake of blue and orange

Today was average to say the least. I followed the Thursday routine. Work in the AM (6:30-8:40), then my OLS class (9:00-10:15), then straight to my Phil class (10:30-11:45). As soon as I got out of philosophy I went straight to the computer lab to work on some things that needed to be accomplished, a STUDY TIME if you will. I had a bag of granola that served as my lunch. I didn't budget time to go back home before afternoon work (3:00-6:00PM). I got the things that needed to be accomplished, finished and was happy with that. Once I got out of work I went home and ate some much needed dinner.

I had the Urine problem again today, if it continues I am going to have to tell my neurologist. I don't want to risk the chance of getting a Urinary Tract Infection again...I say again because it has happened to me multiple times in the past. (BIG SIGH) If you can imagine what it would feel like to piss lava, well that is about what it felt like. Very ouchy!

After dinner I wanted to make it to the YMCA to get a good work out session in. I need to sleep through the night. Something I have not done for the past 2 evenings. I am dead now after that work out. On the drive to the Y, I encountered the most beautiful sky. I just had to share it. The majestic swirls of orange, pink, blue and gray swept the sky. It was hard to keep my eyes on the road with such a beautiful colors in the sky.

Anyways, that is a beautiful sky and that was my beautiful day.

No comments: