Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Janice

So, there are all sorts of ways to battle the hardships associated with long distance relationships. I have found that Skype is one of them. Here are some pictures I want to share with the world about the lady I adore.

Pretty in green!Pretty in poney tails! And absolutely adorable lying down.
There is something about this girl, something that is different. I get excited when I find out I get to talk to her. I find myself running through circumstances with her in my head all day long. I am not pressured by the fact that we are long distance, if anything, it is drawing me closer to her. I am so excited for the fact that I get to introduce her to my family and friends. It is so good, Janice is so good. Thank you God, for giving me Janice!And you can't forget Janices roomy VICKY! Thanks for the shot Vicky. :o)

No comments: