Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween '09


The day started off with some lame homework time. And no, I am not naked, it is just a strange angle I suppose. I had a whole lot of reading and writing to do, in preparation for my next Religion & Culture class. When the time came near though, I went out to see my best friend Jared. To celebrate his B-Day. He is not 23 until tomorrow, but today was the day chosen to celebrate it.
There is the Birth Day boy!It was a really big bon fire, and lemme tell you. Those things get HOTT! After I stayed and hung out for a bit, I had the opportunity to go to a costume party thrown by my friend Ben. It was a bunch of people from Campus Crusades. It was super fun. So much dancing, and most of the time I got my "crazy" on. It was very difficult though. I saw several couples dancing and enjoying each other. And, well, while I danced amidst the ladies. . . . I wanted my lady. It made me miss her fiercely. It sucks. Being so far away is the hardest thing I have ever done relationally. For Janice, I would do it again in a heart beat. I can tell you that the only thing that makes it not suck so bad, is the fact that I know I have one amazing woman waiting for me in California. Only 49 more days to go!!! Some of my favorite times at a party are when things calm down enough for some really good conversation among friends to take place. I live for those moments. I want my Janice though. 49 more days, 49 more days, 49 more days. . . . . .

No comments: