Thursday, December 06, 2007

A kitty

My sisters roommate Traci got a new kitten, her name is Lucy and she is as cute as a button. I totally forgot to take a picture of her, but she is super cute and teething. She is extremely friendly and likes to be a goof ball kitten. I LOVE YOU MERIDETH, and i'm sorry I ate all the cream puffs. :-O

I love work, and I love talking to people. I talk to a lot of drivers, and their agents. This one agent talked to me for a while and he said, "I can't believe you put up with everything you put up with." I explained to him that it was my job and I actually quite enjoy it. He said he admired me...... We talked for a bit, and I enjoyed it. I like calming people down who are really mad. I feel like I have failed in some way if they hang up the phone and are still upset.

The smurf mobile is treating me quite nicely. I think I have a crush on my goofy car. I think I am going to buy it a CD player so it can feel HIP.

Well, it's getting late and I have Bible study at 6AM

I am going to try to get in touch with Reggie, Tom (Young Life Staff) is going to ask one of his teachers for his home phone number, and we are going to try to take him out on Sunday for his Birth Day. Pray that everything works out good. :-)

No comments: