Thursday, August 07, 2008

I took the final today in my STAT-125 class, and well I am so happy I have the opportunity to sleep in tomorrow....I don't think that I will, but I could if I wanted to. I kind of like being on a schedule, and it is good for me to have a routine. My body & M/S appreciate it, I can tell. I started the final a little bit before 5:30PM, and didn't get out of the class room until 8:30. I was so incredibly blessed to have the professor that I had. She really cared about her students understanding the information. I was the last one out, and really struggling on one specific part of the FINAL. She saw that I was, and without telling me the answer, or giving too much information so as to give it away. She helped me to understand what I was doing wrong. BINGO!! I felt like I did pretty good on it, seriously I did. I felt very prepared. And on Tuesday, we will just see how prepared I really was.

After I got out of class, I had a text from my friend Wes. He wanted to know if I wanted to go to Pineapple Express at the Carmike Theater (HUGE 20 screen cinema), with some other guys to see it. Well, I texted him back fairly quickly and told him that I was kind of strapped for cash, and that I didn't think it would be a fiscally responsible decision.....well in so many words that is what I said.
But, when I got home from class, I told my mom I wasn't going to go cuz ~o~ low money situation, and she told me, "you have a job, go enjoy yourself." LOL, thanks for the wise money decision MOM. ;-) But I am glad I went, and actually my friend ended up paying for me, my debit got denied for whatever reason, and so it actually cost me nothing! HORRAY! The movie was pretty good too. It was no Cocaine Cowboys 2, but good none the less.Actually, it would have been really cool to see Cocaine Cowboys 2 in the movie theaters. I dunno, I love documentaries, especially in your face ones that don't hold back. It would have been sweet to see everyones reactions and what not.

Anyways, I am going to get off here. Maybe I will watch some T.V., I dunno, I don't have to get up early to study tomorrow. So the possibilities are limitless! Actually they are pretty limited...

G'Night!

No comments: