Friday, October 10, 2008

SURPRISE!!! 2

So today was good I suppose. It was kind of a reminder of what I miss, what I don't miss, and just what life is. That sentence probably doesn't make sense to someone who is not "in" my head, but makes complete sense to me.
Yes, it was my best friends girl friends birth day today. Well, it was her party today anyways. Her actual B-Day isn't till tomorrow. I was part of this whole huge surprise party for her. You might ask, "What was your part Mikey?" To where I would reply, "I stood on a street corner," while a car approached with a vehicle full of her and Jared's friends approached me holding a sign with a brightly sentence on it: WILL WORK FOR ALLISON'S PARTY!! on it. The, I hopped in the car and we went off to the location where the night would unfold. It was so much fun, I had some beer and played some V-Ball in a court that had some really really cold sand in it. LOL. This isn't something I could do every weekend, or even every month. But it was nice to hang with old friends and celebrate someone important in my best friends life.

If you are an avid reader, you will remember a post from last year where Jared went off the CHAIN for Allison's B-Day. ~~CHECK IT~~

Concentrate on the little things I said in this post, those are the words that hold the most strength. :-/

No comments: