Friday, October 12, 2007

Dry Wall and Trolley Bus

It's starting to really take shape. We probably have about a half of a days worth of work yet to do. But, it is something to be proud of. It's not something hard to do, but I can see how some people wouldn't be able to do it. It's a good thing that Troy has a lot of patience. ;-) Now, if she would just pay us, we could finish the job.

THEN, it was time. Time to suprise the heck out of Allison, then enjoy celebrating her 21st B-Day Trolley ride. I had so much fun. And the best part was she was TOTALLY SUPRISED! It was awesome, I am so proud of Jared for setting up everything, and I am so glad I could help out, I really enjoyed doing so, and it was just a great night.

In deed it was a good time. A time to remember also. I could totally do something like this for my significant other. If/when I have a significant other. It was ton's of fun. Also, that white shirt I am wearing. Everyone signed it with different various colorful markers, and when the night was over, Allison got to take it as a Trolley bus memento.

No comments: