Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's a changing.

October is such a beautiful month. It is full of oranges blended with browns and yellows. I just love it. And even though, lately the temperature has been higher than I like it, it is still super nice.

Today was an average day. I called the guy who is in charge of hiring for the janitorial position at Pathway, and it sounds like I will know, SOON. He told me by the end of this week, so I am assuming I will have to hear something by Sunday. Hopefully sooner, and hopefully I am suppose to get this job. If not, I will probably have to step it up a notch on finding something that will work for me.

Young Life was good tonight. The kid's seemed to enjoy it, and I got to see Mrs. Wight (spelling I hope is good) drop off, Laura, sister of Sharon. I know them from the Faith Baptist days.....seems like forever ago. I liked it though, made me feel tingly inside. Then, I went home and watched Water World, which is like the stupidest movie ever made.........It really is so bad. I don't know why I watched the whole thing. lol. Ohh well, I am going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tingly inside! haha good! i never got the chance to talk to you, but i'll be there regularly =]

Mikey said...

That's so good to hear! I would love to talk, and maybe you can introduce me to some of your friends. I would say that right now I am just trying to show up as much as possible to let people know I am planning on sticking around. p.s. The leaders are such an awesome and devoted group of people, I am excited to be a part of it.