Saturday, October 13, 2007

a movie and IHOP

Today, I went to Dave's sermon just like last saturday, it was soo good and I love and miss hearing him speak. It always touches my heart and is very uplifting. After the sermon, me and Tyler hung out for a bit, kind of just did whatever and eventually ended up going to a movie with our friend Michela and this time the movie was really good. We saw The Kingdom. I higly advise this to anyone who enjoys a good movie. After that we went to the International House of Pancakes. We talked and laughed and just enjoyed time with each other. I really like hanging out with Tyler, just like back in the old days, except now I see Tyler for how cool of a person he is. Tonight I am going to stay at the dorms Tyler lives at, and go to church with him at Fellowship. It should be fun, and I really like that church. Good Saturday? No, I would say it's an AMAZING Saturday.

No comments: