Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I feel really confident that I am suppose to be at Young Life now.

Today we had Verizon come out and hook up our new FIOS T.V. and internet. The picture is super clear and the internet is as speedy as can be. It’s good stuff, even though I wasn’t complaining before. ~~CLICK ME~~ to see the download/upload speeds of my new internet!!

To those of you who read my BLOG and are my “prayer warriors” please keep my friend Anita in your thoughts and prayers. Anita has some overwhelming things in her life right now; unfortunately she doesn’t have the luxury to become overwhelmed. She has children to take care of, and a life to live. Her health is deteriorating and she is struggling with emotional battles daily. Pray that she is given the strength and wisdom to handle everything that comes her way.Young Life was a blast tonight. Last week, I was kind of wondering how I was going to fit into this place. Wondering if I was really suppose to be there. Well, the struggle I felt last week was blown out of the water when I had a chance to talk with someone I could really relate with. I felt confident being there, and happy I could help in any way. Ohh, also, I got my hair cut. Ahhhh, so much better. I don't feel like such a straggly wildabest anymore.

Finally, my ROCKIN VIDEO IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL TO SEE!
CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE!!!

No comments: