Friday, October 05, 2007

HAPPY BIRTH DAY MOM!

Today was my mom's 58th birth day. I think she enjoyed it, and that's all that really matters. I had another good/short day of putting up dry wall with Troy. I got home from working, made a home made card, and waited for my mom to come home. We went out for FISH, and then I gave the card I made to her. I think she really liked it. Then................I had her drop me off at Chris's house for some HALO 3 action. I don't care if it makes me a nerd, I love that game! ;-)

Hopefully I can find someone to go with me to a church tomorrow that my old Youth pastor speaks at on Saturday evenings. That would be just great. I really don't mind asking people if they would like to go somewhere with me.............it's when I have to ask them to drive me that I feel like a grade A LoSeR. I know I have to just bite my lip when it comes to this, but it is soooo difficult. I want nothing more than to be independent and doing everything on my own, BUT I have to rely on people, and that just sucks for me.

No comments: