Sunday, January 31, 2010

What do I BLOG about today?

Maybe, just for a change in topic; i'll blog about BLOGGING. I started this BLOG on October 29th, 2006. This will be my 1,041st post. This is the longest I have ever stuck with anything. I have tried to stick with things before. Ya know, things like work out programs, reading books, and pretty much a lot of stuff. Blogging just makes sense for me. I love it, it brings like a bit of a peace. I feel relaxed when I get everything off my chest. It's a good thing.

In church today, we talked about not worrying. It was real good. I don't have my journal with me, because it is in the car. But, take my word for it. It was a good sermon.

I did pretty good with mentally dealing with Janice today I feel. Actually I did really good. I am trusting God more and more with her. And it is really helping me to truly let go. I forgot to talk about my BLOG. But, i'm super tired, and I wanna wake up early so I can go to the Y to work out early in the morning before I start my day.

HAVE A GOOD EVENING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i have been following you for all but the first month of your blog, and boy what a crazy, interesting, sometimes frustrating, but mostly fun roller coaster ride.. you are on an amazing and interesting path and thanks for sharing with all of us..