Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Long time, no type.


Wow, it has been so long since my last post. So much to tell!! Quick update, I'm almost 4 years married to my wonderful wife Hilary. We moved to Lexington, KY. I am not with Young Life anymore. I work in Industrial Sales for a company called Netherland Rubber, and I love my job so so so much. Life, marriage, God, work, friends are all amazing. 

Okay, that's all I have time to tell about right now. 



I am trying to plan something special for Hilary. 
A surprise trip to the Grand Canyon!! She has no clue. The first step I took today was to take very intentional names and numbers out of her cell phone, I did this while she was still groggy in bed this morning. The Grand Canyon is amazing, everyone needs to see it, and I want to create some spur of the moment memories that will last forever. That's the kind of husband I want to continue to be. So, I got her boss, & some of her coworkers to help collaborate with me in this process. I sent a text to one of her coworkers at VR (Vocational Rehabilitation) to see if she is willing to help me plan something. 

Ohhh, by the way. I want to do this in like 4 weeks. Ohh yeah, I also want to pull this off in a 2.5 day time-frame. 24 hours driving there, 5 hours to enjoy getting a glimpse at the GC, & then 24 hours driving back. My plan is to rent a small, fuel efficient vehicle to make the trek in. 

I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS THINGS PROGRESS!!!!!

No comments: