Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I feel like a double agent

Okay, so currently Hil and I have been watching ALIAS. Remember that action packed T.V. show from the early 2000's? It starred Jennifer Garner, and Bradley Cooper was in it for a while?


In case you are not familiar with the show, I will give you a "READERS DIGEST SYNOPSIS." Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) plays an elite C.I.A. Agent that started her career as a double agent. It's a crazy show that is either extremely predictable, or the polar opposite. Some of it is cheezy, but you appreciate the excitement. As portrayed in the image above, she plays different characters often in order to catch the "bad guys."

Well, last Friday Hilary had a picnic at Lexington's local baseball team, THE LEGENDS! They aren't very good, but it was sorta fun. Here is the thing, both of Hil's bosses, and several co-workers were there. . . . I have been in communication with all of them about this big trip. So, for instance when I "met her V.R. boss Amy M. for the first time," it wasn't really the first time. When Hil turned her back, Amy & I both winked at each other, because we both know what's up and Hilary has NO CLUE!!!


So, I just want to preface what I am bout to say by acknowledging that I am 100% going to follow through with the plan. . . . however, I often ask myself, "What the heck am I thinking?" Am I really going to drive 3,600 miles in a matter of only 96 hours?!?!?!? The answer, of course, is yes. But I guess the adult in me is just trying to come out. . . . . Good thing my ADHD has the natural tendency to ignore the adult in me. Right?

No comments: