Thursday, April 15, 2010

I need to post on this thing

Okay, so even though I may not have hinted to the fact of stress/business, the fact of the matter is it has been 'upon' me. Why I sometimes put (' ') on words for emphasis, I do not know. But, the fact of the matter is that from Friday right on towards Tuesday at 1:30, I had been so extremely busy with school, school, school, Young Life, Young Life, Young Life, Young Life Conference, Young Life Conference, school (stressful partner), and so on, that I have just been running on almost depleted mode. Like and I understand that this is not abnormal, but when it sneaks up on you and you don't even realize it. Well, it sort of takes you by surprise. That is what happened. It happened when I walked out of childcare this morning. I just had to call my mom and say to her, "Mom, I feel strange. I feel like I should be doing more. I dunno, it's like I am feeling guilty, maybe like I should be doing more for God or something??" My mother in all her wisdom, pointed out exactly what was going on. She is such a good thing to have in my life. Truly a blessing. I love my mom.

So much is going on in my life. It is totally awesome. I really wish I could link up this new TWITTER thing with my BLOG. I can post pictures and all kinds of stuff on it. It is tight because it is quick and keeps everything up to date. It better reminds me of what exactly I am doing, going through, thinking about, and learning. Twitter is the way to go. Seriously, look me up on there. Chillerguy111 is my screen name. I'll get on it though. You just wait and see.

Life is so good though. God is doing some big big things. I'm loving it. Big time, seriously.

Okay, time to go to The Circle.

No comments: