Saturday, June 28, 2008

this is what I say

Today, once I got up I borrowed the work truck from Pathway, and then I got my friend George. We man handled the old couch from the up stairs (my) living room, dumped it, and went and picked up the new one. Now I have this beautiful, comfy, big blue couch. I was telling my dad earlier, I may not have a good group of like minded friends to hang around, but I do have a nice couch. ;-)It was quite a challenge for us to get that huge couch through the small door way, but it was much harder getting the old couch out of the house. It was the kind of couch with a bet inside of it, and it was HEAVY! We managed it though, and now I really do have this huge blue comfortable thing to chill on. It is going to be good to go to church tomorrow, it has been such a long time since I have been there.

I just found the song "I'm not who I was" by Brandon Heath, man that is a simple but awesome song. I found it in my Windows Media Player library, never even knew I had it. Great song, I feel like it is very applicable to me too.

It would be so easy to go back to the way things use to be, but I would hate it so much. I may have to fight for this new way of life, but it is so worth it.

I also went to go work out at the YMCA today, and it was quite awkward, like there was a bunch of the big HUGE body building types there. They were all lifting like 3,oo0 lbs. But, it's all good, I think I am going to keep going back. I wanna learn how to play racquetball too. If I could only find a lifting buddy, that would be so good for me.

G'Night!

No comments: