Friday, June 13, 2008

Arizona or BUST

I just got home so I am super tired, and wanting to get to sleep in my big beautiful soft luscious bed, but I can't leave my people hanging if there are still any out there checking this thing, so here are some pictures that will hopefully give a good depiction of what I had the chance to be a part of the past 3 weeks. It was so powerful and moving, and God worked in my life in a huge way and showed me things and opened doors, and just did amazing things. These pictures don't show the hoards of happy tears I cried, and they don't show the impact that took place in my heart, but it does give a little insight into how much of a beautiful experience I had. I SERVE AN AWESOME GOD!!




Andy is not a Capernaum kid



GRAND BEAUTIFUL!



Tomorrow I will pull out my journal and write out some specific ways I really saw God working directly into my life. I wasn't able to BLOG while I was in Arizona, but I did keep a journal, and so I can still provide some rays of light into my deep crevice of a brain. This was such an amazing trip, completely God driven, and I am so thankful I got to experience it.

No comments: