Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jesus is LOVE

Today I started out by getting my infusion of Tysabri. I figured it out today while I was sitting in the ER getting my Tysabri fix. I did a little math and if they are doing a 24 drip per minute for an hour, each individual drip costs $4.13. THAT IS INSANELY EXPENSIVE!!! Thank goodness my dad has health insurance.

I made it to Arizona and I am currently blogging from my friends house. It is so good to see him and his g/f Kaitlyn. Good people, good house, good state. I think I am going to take a break from blogging for a while. I am going to be journaling and such. Maybe if some amazing things happen in the next couple of days before I go to the camp in Williams then I will update. Otherwise, this may very well be the last one for a while. I will not have any internet connection while I am at the camp, but it's all good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikey, come back and tell us about your trip to AZ and etc. Also I would like to know more about how you like Tysabri and what effect it has had on you.