Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have a right to be tired today.

I worked my butt off today. Not literally, because I still have a but (not much of one though). It was good though. I went into work today at 8:00AM, and didn't plan on working till much past noon or 1. I ended up working way past that time. lol, which is good because I can help out with bills and what not. I'm just saying. . . . it was a lot of work.

When I got home though, I had a little surprise waiting for me on FaceBook. . . it sort of blew my mind. So get this. Like 7 years ago, back when I was 16 years old, I went on this missions trip to Saltillo Mexico with my Youth Group. And my Youth Pastor told us not to fall in love with anyone. . . . well, I did not listen. lol, I fell in love with a local girl named Nohemi. Some drama happened, and I ended up kissing her. In reality it was all pretty innocent, but I was heart broken to leave her under those conditions. YEARS AND YEARS GO BY. I never really completely forgot about her. Definately didn't stay in love with her, but always wondered about her. BAM, today, she found me on FaceBook and wrote me a message. I was blown away. Pretty cool though. WAY TO GO TECHNOLOGY!!

going to bed. . . . working in the morning. . . . tis a good thing though. . .

2 comments:

Nohemi said...

ALSO TO MY SURPRISE WAS A GREAT FIND MANY YEARS AFTER IT WAS SOMETHING THAT WE LIVE VERY VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES HAVE JUST ABOUT IT. I HOPE THAT WE ARE NOW MORE IN TOUCH AND DO NOT LET THAT GO A LONG TIME TO OPEN LECTURE OK GOD BLESS YOU

Mikey said...

:-)