Wednesday, May 12, 2010

post # 1,111

There comes a time in every mans life when he posts his 1,111 BLOG post. Right? Okay, maybe not. But, This is my 1,111th post. That is a whole lot. Dang. It seems like only yesterday when I was posting about parties and chillen with Chris. Wow how life has changed since October of 2006. I went out to dinner, excuse me, my parents took me out to dinner tonight. It was a good time. Now, they are not smiling in this picture, but they smiled most of the evening. I love my mom and dad. They are the reason I am who I am. I can say that with pride too. The the bad kind of pride, but the good kind of pride.

Today, it was really wet at work. Man, we have been getting a lot of rain lately. Spreading mulch in the rain gets really messy too, let me tell you.

G'Night ya'll

No comments: