Monday, May 03, 2010

joyful noise

Honestly, I should totally be studying right now. I have my final in COM 318 in 1.5 hours, but this is really important to me. Last night, Bryson and I hung out at this dudes house. The dude was Christ Lee. And it was a RESPONSE session at his house. Blew my socks off. It was a powerful time of worship with people from all different walks of life.


While I was worshiping, God just put it on my heart to do a little journal time. So, mid-worship, I grabbed my journal and went to my knees and started to write. This is what I came up with.

"When confronted by the presence of the Holy Spirit, I see joy. Dancing comes naturally. There is no age limit. There are no boundaries, there is only love. Doubt does not reign here in this place. Grace comes through the veins of strings and vocals seeking only to make a joyful noise and usher in a satisfaction that only God Almighty himself can bring. This is where I want to live. This is where I want to build my home. I belong here, I am satisfied. This joy, this worship, finds parts of me I've not uncovered before. God brought me here. At last, I know what it means to have Heaven on Earth. Thank you Father! There is no understanding or comprehension to worship. It stems from a deep place, a place that man sometimes appreciates, but God always smiles at. A completely proud and beautiful smile, like when a father smiles at his new born baby for the first time. It brings joy and untainted discovery of the true being of Christ and His majesty. Warmth in a cold world."

That is what I have to say. Wait, one more thing. I PASSED SPANISH!!! I passed with at least a C, but maybe a B-. Just depends on the outcome of the FINAL. I was so excited about that.

No comments: