Saturday, May 01, 2010

it got brought!!

Wow, today was SOOO GOOD!! I mean seriously, when I don't think God is or can bring it anymore, I get my face blown off like WOOOOOWWWWWW! That happened, times ten today. Lemme start from the beginning. We had another fundraiser for Young Life kids to get them to camp. We mulched another house, and we mulched it real good. I love high school kids. I love watching God do things in their lives when they don't even recognize it. There is some kind of hidden and beautiful power in that. I get secret enjoyment by watching that little flame grown in them. It does something for me that words can't explain. So check it. . .

Those kids worked so hard, one of the Young Life leaders was like, "Hey, you guys worked so hard, i'm gonna take you out to eat at B'Dubs." And so off we went.


Okay, next thing. So I went home, spent some time with father and little doggy. Then off to a church. This church was kinda far away, I went to meet up with my friend Kyle, who plays on the worship team. It was a mellow service. But God was there. Then I went to go and experience my Saviour at this worship thing called RESPONSE. It was amazing. Totally amazing. Check this out.
> See that dude to the left? That is Chris Lee. Chris Lee loves the Lord a whole lot. He loves the Lord and knows how to show it. He is overflowing with the Grace God has lavished upon us all. Chris is just passionate because he has fully submersed himself in the Love of Christ. WOW! WOW! WOW! Tonight I experienced things in this worship time that blew me away. There was prophesying, there were tears/sobbing of joy, there was jumping, screaming, dancing, arm raising, and more tears of joy. There was heart felt songs of praise and worship coming from God's children. It was powerful. IT WAS CHRIST!!! It renewed something in me. Something I needed. Not something I lost, but something I needed a reminder of. Man I love the Lord. After the worship time, I went off to hang with some other friends. God gave me new eyes. I started seeing them the way Christ sees them. I started to see the honest, heart felt, expressions of LOVE that Christ expresses through all of us when we truly seek him. BUT, sometimes we cannot, or will not see it in others unless Christ has tuned our awareness a certain way. Well, I think he had me dialed in, because I kept feeling prompted to tell people what I saw. Maybe I was the crazy white boy, but maybe I was a gift from Christ that they needed.

AMEN TO THIS DAY, AMEN TO MY LORD!!

No comments: