Monday, June 29, 2009

small groups & stars

Today was great. I feel like every day here is great, even a day that is a ummmm, "not perfect day" is still totally wonderful. I am starting to see everyone here for how truly wonderful they are. Wow, 1 Peter 4:1-6 really spoke to me. More like the Holy Spirit spoke to me through those words. It is amazing how pride can fall away if you are just willing to wilidly love unconditionally. I am coming in to that. It is allowing me to love in a way that really serves my heart and place in this internship in a big way. Anyways I just wanted to share that all this personal time in small groups and inward reflection has really been super healthy for me. I am going to go look at some stars with a summer staff girl named Janice now. SMILES!

-Grace&Peace

No comments: