Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well, we got some snow today. Quite a good amount too. Right now I am sitting in my car in the driveway/parking lot of Brandon's apartment. I'm waiting for him to get home so I can pass out on his couch. I am in Indianapolis too. The drive was really intimidating, especially with the current condition of my front tires. I saw like 6 serious accidents, but I made it safe & sound. Gotta big day tomorrow. I can't even describe how excited I am to see Janice. Wow it is gonna be so good. I have no idea how I am going to react when I see her tomorrow, it's gonna be good, I know this much. real good!

Mikey+Jesus+Janice=love

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: