Friday, August 28, 2009

I made a decision today.

Sometimes you have to choose a path, and walk confidently down it. I came to that point. Do you think you can walk confidently and doubtful at the same time? Ehh, I already answered that question.

I have been feeling extremely stressed and uncomfortable about this semester. Mostly, because I have so so so much on my plate. Well, I figured it out. In order for me to be able to do my best in school, and to be able to put my all into Young Life. School is going to have to budge. I have decided to drop my COM 300 class and will just take it at a later time. Maybe I can take it this summer. I don't know. So, I will be dropping from 16 credit hours to 13. I don't like it, and it is not the perfect scenerio, but it is the one I have decided on.
One last thing. I told my parents today, "I really miss Janice." They kind of nodded their heads and said, "Well, yea I would imagine so." I feel incomplete without her. Like a tree standing alone in a vast desert.
Now I believe with all my heart that God has placed this large space of time and distance inbetween us. I trust in Him completely, knowing that it must be what is best, and even able to see many of the Pro's in a long distance relationship. BUT, that doesn't make it suck any less on a day to day basis. Thank goodness for SKYPE, cell phones, and other technology that makes the distance not seem so far.

I'm super tired, I am going to wake up tomorrow, and read read read!


G'Night!


LOVE YOU JANICE!

No comments: