Tuesday, August 25, 2009

something new

Okay, so I decided to try something different. I decided to utilize my computer's capabilities and I made a little video update. It is straight forward information on my semester thus far, but with a little twist of entertaining endeavors.
I think I am going to do this more often than not. This was fun to make, and I feel it get's the message across in a way that is more fun than just reading.

And NO, I did not dress up as a clown towards the end. It was actually a computer creation, I know, hard to believe.

School is in full session. BUT, I am still making time for what is most important.I have been reading 1 Samuel, and loving it. David is just about to kill Goliath in Chapter 17. That will be read tomorrow morning, and I am really looking forward to it. I was telling Janice that the verse I took from today's reading was 1 Samuel 16:7-> "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." I really liked this because it paints yet again a great picture for me of God. He is not on my level as far as holiness goes. Or even mental understanding. He is so above, so perfect, that I am so luck to just be able to call him my Father. But because of Grace, it sure doesn't stop there.

In the morning, I challenge myself with Scripture first thing, and I make my bed as soon as I roll out of it. I need more discipline in my life, and I thought the "bed making" would be one good way to enact some of it. And plus, my bed looks good when it is made.

Any hoo, G'Night!

No comments: