Friday, March 05, 2010

A journey of epic proportions

I don't know if it was blurry because the movie was in 3D or some other reason. But, I suppose that doesn't matter. What matters is that I got to take Nicky to the I-Max in Noblesville. We saw Alice in Wonderland in I-Max 3D! It was so shibby! But what was even better was the drive home. It was so awesome, I am choosing not to talk about it. God is faithful and in control though. Man is he ever!! I don't know why I am constantly surprised, but am still am. God is so perfectly in control. The ways he orchestrates things so perfectly. I am so thankful he chooses to allow me to see his glory. Truly it amazes me every time. Thank you Abba father for the drive home, thank you for softening hearts and stretching us to new heights.

No comments: