- What in my life is crouding me from Jesus?
- The friends tore through the roof of a strangers house to get their friend to Jesus.
This can show you that working for Christ can get messy (it would have been extremely messy ripping through a roof), really messy. I don't want to be afraid to get messy for Christ. What could this mean in my life?
- Talking to people even when it is extremely uncomfortable.
- Spending time with people in "uncomfortable" situations, to show them the LOVE of Christ.
- Being there for people, even when you could be doing things that are more appealing and logical.
Then I went to a Young Life leader meeting. We have a killer Young Life team. And everyone seems extremely dedicated and awesome. As soon as the meeting was over, I high tailed it out to Fox Island County Park. Yes, that's right. I went there because there was a little music festival that Dave & Richard (from Dave Church) were playing at.Yes, a little music festival called Sol-Fest. Sol meaning sun or something like that. Anyways, I didn't give a darn about any of the other bands, just Richard & Dave. And I loved watching them up there very much. I'm proud to be able to associate myself with those two guys, and glad I am able to call them my friends.It was so much fun just to be able to support Dave & Richard, and enjoy others enjoying them. Richard had a string break on the first song and that kind of freaked him out for the first 2 songs, then he pulled it together, and did an awesome job. Here comes the sun ROCKED! They did an awesome job.