Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The trip starts now

Yes and deedy, the trip starts NOW. Well, after of course I said good bye to George, we had one last all you can eat Chinese buffet.All we ate was jello and pudding.

Then I went to work and said goodbye to all the kids and co-worker. I am going to miss those little guy's & gal's.Andrea was a very good boss, and made this for me. You can see all the signatures of all the kids. It means a lot to me.

Then I went home and finished packing the bags. It is currently 6:44 PM and I am blogging for possibly the last time for a while. I will be blogging while I am in AZ. I just don't know how frequently. I can always BLOG from my phone, and I may do slight updates from it.

I am going to be driving down to Indianapolis with my dad here real soon, we will be staying with one of his friends who lives there. Then tomorrow morning, bright and early I fly out of Indy at 6:30AM. I AM SO PUMPED! It's gonna be sweet. I got a whole lot of flying to do tomorrow, so I pray that all my connecting flights will not lose my luggage, and that me & my luggage both make it safely to AZ.

LATER!

No comments: