Friday, May 22, 2009

learning & the mustache

Things in Arizona are going really going super awesome. There are small times where I almost feel out of place, but that only is about 3% of the time. I love it here, I love the people, and I love my position. I am so blessed to be at this camp, actually getting paid. Anyways, something really awesome happened today. I had been praying for a long time running preparing to come here that God would do a work in me that needs to be done. Whatever it is, whatever He see's fit. Well, today one of the male staff (year round workers) pulled me aside and told me about some things that he saw in me that should not continue. They were not anything HUGE or nasty, but things that would build me up, and do good for the main goal here, which is allowing kids to see and experience Christ in all things camp. It was so cool how it happened too. I really respect him for doing it, he approached me and spoke to me firmly but out of love with good motives. It was all true too, and I was so glad it went down the way it did.

P.S. I have a mustache now, and will probably keep it through the summer.

No comments: