Sunday, May 10, 2009

My MUM's day

Mothers day this year started out at Alliance Community Church. My parents went with me again, and I truly love going there. The people are so kind and loving. The pastor, assistant pastor, and other elders have taken me out to eat, and always really embrace me and what I am doing for Christ. Pastor Brian laid hands on me after the service and blessed what I am about to do in Arizona. There is a lot of love in that church, it is the kind of love that can only come from Christ too. I love that kind of love. :o)

We went back home and my mom opened her mothers day card, and I got suit cases around for the trip. I really needed to pack today, but somehow ended up not getting anything packed at all. OOPS!This is the last time I will be having church at Dave's house for a long time, if not forever. Because next Sunday, the first PRE-LAUNCH service/informative time will be held at a former hair style place called Fusion Salon (2793-A Maplecrest Rd., Fort Wayne, IN. 46815) The first meeting will be at 7:00PM, and it will just tell what we are all about, and what God is and has been doing. Then there will be a time for Q&A. I so wish I could be there for it, but I will be in Arizona. George will be there though and Dave and Richard and the Renyolds (spelling?). Dave Church was super good, we just lifted each other up and there was just a lot of fun and love going around. Dave and Margie and Rachel and George all laid hands on me and that was a big blessing.

I have like a MILLION thoughts, ideas, weird things, awesome things, wow things, contemplations, pains, joy's, and others going through my head. I am just going to try to go to bed though. Time to simmer down the brain.

Peace OUT!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It was so good to see you and your parents in church yesterday. I am sorry I didn't get to meet them. Bob and I will be praying for you as you leave for camp. Please keep in contact and let us know how things are going. Hopefully, we will see you when you get back. We will be praying. Hugs, Karen