Friday, May 29, 2009

hash it out

There was a whole lot of work that needed to be done today. It was interesting to see how I mustered up enough outright will power to get it done. The picture you see for this post was of the bucket end of a front loader. Ryan was in the driver seat, and I was directing him to hit one end of a long steel pipe that needed to run under a wide sidewalk. It worked out after a lot of slow pushing and renegotiating where the bucket should be placed.

The environment I am in is very strange to me. I find myself being prideful at times, but quickly shut it down. At times, I even get sarcastically short with people. I don't even really know why. I'm not like that with people back at home. I need to do a heart check & spend some time in prayer hashing this one out.

I think it has been, or is close to week 2. I love this place, even though it's not perfect.
-Grace&Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah gee you actually get like that quite often with others..who you foolin?

Mikey said...

true that, seriously true that.