Tuesday, April 17, 2007

BUZZZY bumble BEE'S


Here is a slight preview of what the Auction will have to offer. There will things for the kids, the drinkers, the golfers, the football & baseball fans, for the Komets fans, and even for the car enthusiast. But when it all comes right down to it, this auction is for anyone who is mildly in love with me. And when you ask your self that question way deep down, How can't you be? I mean, I may have dated your daughter, and all that, but you still love me. I have that charm. It's something I was born with, I guess it's a gift. I like it, others Love it.
I am definately ready for this Auction to go really well. I hope lots of people show up, and It just helps me and my current situation. My current situation could help a lot of other people in the same boat. Thats the really groovy part.
:-)

No comments: