Thursday, April 26, 2007

wonderfully rainy

HOLY DIVER!
This picture was taken outside of Chelsy's house. It has been raining for 2 days straight. I haven't worked either. I mean, I did hang out with Chelsy all day & night. But, common, enough is enough. Freaking April showers bringing May flowers is really getting old to me. Chels would not be happy that I put this picture of her on the BLOG, but I think she is just ridiciously cute. I like this picture, cuz i think she was sick when i took it, so....this is Chelsy in her prime. No make up, no fancy hair, no cute lil outfits. Just Chels, and that's what I really adore. Me, Chelsy, and Chris saw the movie Disturbia. It's the one about the kid who gets put on House Arrest, and starts watching all his neighbors and what not. Well, it wasn't amazing by any means, but it did keep my attention, and kind of keeps you on the edge of your seat. I give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael Patrick... I HAAAAAAATE that picture... I guess I have to let you take a good one but... pleeease... dont use that one anymore... geeze...