Wednesday, April 25, 2007

who do you believe?

I think I am in the process of learning a very valuable lesson. The lesson is this, GO WITH YOUR HEART. Especially when you are in the midst of choosing a treatment plan to TREAT a cronic disease. ughhh, the American doctors tell me it isn't such a hot idea. My heart and all the doors that God has opened up for me tell me to go through with it. I feel comfortable with my decision to go to China to have this treatment done. But should I??? I just got off the phone with Dr. Burt from NorthWestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL. He very specifically told me that he does not, and can not condone this treatment option what so ever. He does, however, want me to follow my heart. He gave me some very encouraging words, and well. I am cool with that. I have to be. If I start to doubt myself at this point in the game, well, my confidence would crumble, and thats just not an option. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut. I believe that in a very real way.

No comments: