Monday, April 23, 2007

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?


To be perfectly honest, I may say, "Can I have a Klondike Bar, please?" I don't think I would do much more to assertain a Klondike Bar. People talking about balancing sharp knives on their head, or running through a forest naked, or climbing a mountain. NAW, I don't think I would do any of the above. Not for a simple frozen treat?? That's just non-sense. HEYYYY, today at work it was really cool. Our mow crew gets along really well. We work as a team, and just vibe good with each other. For example, today a rather important piece on the mower straight up broke off, and was lost. Well, we had to take like an hour and twenty minutes to go to Menards and buy a piece, then go to the shop and put it on the mower. Me and Bill worked on the mower, and Matt swept the shop to stay busy. Very professional, and as productive as can be considering the circumstances. One of my neighbors, Mrs. Jergens did a little fund raising of her own, much to my suprise, she brought in almost $1,000.oo asking for donations from neighbors, and what not. I was very pleased, and glad I got a chance to speak with her in person. WELL, i am sleepy. Off to bed.

No comments: