Sunday, April 08, 2007

Christ has risen

In church today my pastor really pressed that Easter isn't just about salvation, it's about Forgiveness. It was really cool, cuz we didn't go over board on the fact that Christ died for our sins, and he suffered all something horrible on the corss. Don't get me wrong, that is very important, pastor just took the route about how when they went to the tomb and saw Jesus wasn't there, then Jesus told marry and what not to go and tell the disciples & PETER that he has risen. It's awesome, because Jesus implies that Peter is forgiven for pretty much stabbing him in the back. Doesn't matter where you are, what you are doing, what you have done, you can always fall to Christ. That is awesome for a sinner like me.

So, today after Easter lunch i went to my friend Jon's apartment. Jared, andy, chris, and Jon were there. The photographer came to snap some pictures for the upcoming article in the News Sentinel. I am excited, he set up his fancy equpiment, and I think he got a really awesome shot.

His name is Chad, he is a really great guy. He knew some of my buddies through an old job. It's a small world i tell ya.

After dat, me and chris picked up chelsy. We hung out most of the night. I tell ya another thing. This chick is starting to grow on me. I think i might be cool with that too. Not gonna count my chickens before the egg hatches though. I will just flow with it, and see where it goes.

No comments: