Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My mom has a great Aura

She certainly does! Both in her character that emanates from the atmosphere that surrounds her, but as of today in her CAR! Yes, my mother got a new car today. It is a Saturn Aura. And it is pretty rocking! Check it out.
This thing is super nice. It was totally God who provided it too. I mean as I watch the puzzle pieces of life fit together, I see how all things work for the good of those who love Him (Romans 8:28).It has this amazing plush leather interior,and it is just an extremely nice car!

My evening ended on a really positive note as well.
I went to Campus Crusades, where Ryan, my friend and fellow Young Life leader gave the talk. He talked about God as our father, our dad. He related it back to his personal story of him and his father. Or lack of father. It was a clear cut story of Grace and redemption. He did a really good job. Then, as you can see in the picture above, I went to on of the Crew leader's houses and we all made a ginger bread house. I sort of just ate gummy bears, and walked around. But other people were productive.

It was a great evening, and Christ was shining through it.

2 Corinthians 4:7-11 (New International Version)

7But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. 8We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body.

No comments: