Sunday, November 29, 2009

Muy bien domingo


Okay I had big goals, I wanted to knock out my Applied Leadership study guide, check the difference between Mercalli & Richter scale for Geology, continue to go over the massive amounts of Spanish I have to memorize for my Spanish Oral exam (which I haven't been diligent on at all), then meet up with Ryan to go over campaigners (Bible study) @ 6:00 for tonight. I had a lot to do. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I hardly touched the Applied Leadership. No matter though. Suppose I work good under pressure. . . Yeah, suppose I do! ;o)I thought campaigners went so amazingly good tonight. These guys are being real. Both with themselves and with each other. It is so insanely encouraging to see where they are at. And where they have already come from. I am super proud of every single one of these guys. The very very end of the day ended with me at a Fantastic Mr. Fox with 4 other male YL leaders. It was super fun to be with "the guys" and the movie was amazingly good. If you love well made intelligent films, then you will love it. I did for sure!

No comments: