Monday, February 15, 2010

active, busy, nonstop, going

From the second I woke up, to me sitting on the couch right now @ 9:30'ish pm, I have been on the go go go.
Work (childcare)
&
working out (downtown YMCA)
&
school (studying for COM exam)
&
Young Life Student Staff meeting!
I love these meetings. They are so good for my soul. Being with these two guys Josh & Ryan, who so love the Lord, encourages me greatly. I love surrounding myself with these people who share the same desires as me. We get a lot accomplished too.
&
meeting with my OLS partner to work
on our big project.
&
Spanish Class
&
BSF

& then . . .
I went home and laid low. It was time
for me to eat some dinner. I WAS SO HUNGRY!!

And now it is time for me to go to beddy bye. Seriously I need a good sleep. I tossed and turned till like 2:30 in the morning yesterday in bed. I need a good sleep badly tonight. And that was my day.

No comments: