Friday, February 12, 2010

ohhhh crap, lazy again?


I thought these days weren't suppose to be common place. . . . .


I talked with Janice yesterday evening, very late. I reached out to her.


I shouldn't have done that, but I got weak, and missed her so much. I don't even know what I expected to get from her. But, what ended up happening was she was very honest with me, via text message, but honest none the less. Reality brick wall. I built up this brick wall. I could have left things the same, but it would have only been worse, I know this has to be true. Darn though. It ended with me sulking around and feeling sorry for myself. I just need to hold on to what I know is right. Nuff talk about that.
Anyways, I laid around the house all day today. I mean, I went to work from 6:15 to like 8:45. But, then I went home and just laid around like a big lazy bum. What a lazy bum I can have. Big and lazy it is. Yep. So, I am glad I talked about my butt in this post. Don't think I really need to accomplish anything else.

No comments: