Saturday, February 06, 2010

food, canceled Leadership summit, and other things

Well, I was supposed to leave this morning at 6:30am to go with a bunch of other Fort Wayne Young Life leaders to Baghdad, Kentucky for a Young Life summit conference. Because of all the snow we got, the roads just got too bad. It had to be called off.

Anyways, here are a bunch of pictures to share what has been going on the the past couple days.
The donuts got passed out at Snider high school on Friday morning as the kids were entering into school. I love being there in the morning. They are always amazed at the energy I have. Both the kids and the teachers. But, that is me. I am high output, loads of energy. That is just who I am. And the cookies, well, those were for the Friday night Varsity B-Ball game. My friend Synda and I made them, and me and fellow Young Life leader Ben passed them out. IT WENT WELL!! HORRAY! This is from when I was at Wall Mart with some YL guys. I was helping Eli get some pictures for his photography class. And Austin and Ryne were there just chillen.

Ohh, I also made a funny video. Our attempt was to try to make a video that conveyed what exactly Young Life is. Ya know, maybe tell a little bit about club and stuff like that. It did not turn out exactly how I had envisioned it to, but I still like the final product. But, it appears I only uploaded it to Face Book, and not to YouTube. . . . . So, I cannot share it here on my BLOG.

I am doing good today. A couple of curve balls, but still moving forward. Trying so hard to seek Christ in all I do. Truly I am. It's all I can do. "Try to give Him all I can."

No comments: