Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mer

Today was a waste, and the curse of 'The Saturday' hit me full blast. I didn't get home till late because I was out for such a long time taking that woman home. So, I didn't get the engines running till like 2ish. I cleaned my bathroom and eventually Merideth came over to celebrate her B-Day. Mer turned 28 yesterday.

I was driving to school to finally get some work done, it was like 5ish. When I got close to school I got a phone call from Mer. She was crying, I couldn't believe it. The last time I heard Mer cry was when I was very young. I ended up going over to her house to talk. I did that, and i'm confused at what God is doing. I'm just trying to do what is right. I am confused and hurting, but seriously just trying to do what is right for Mer. To love her, sincerely love her in a way that allows her to experience Christ through me. I don't say that in a prideful way, quite the opposite actually. I want her to have PEACE in her life. . . .

No comments: