Wednesday, January 10, 2007

easy going.

So, today was pretty chill. Not much on the agenda. I was a little frustrated earlier, i think because i am just in a waiting period. There isn't much i can do at this point to be proactive about the stem cell transplant. It is pretty much up to the "big wigs" to decide. I know it sounds stupid, or foolish, but i almost the insurance company would just say NO WAY IN HELL ARE WE GOING TO COVER IT! That way i could take off, metaphorically speaking. I need something to do. I get so friggin bord at home. I believe this may be a test in patience? Not horribly sure, but i am okay with it. I don't really have much to talk about. I went to my friend Bruce's house this evening, he gave me a really cool software program that i can make a pretty cool movie with. That will be real fun.

M/S Update:
There is really no new news. I was having some kind of "flair up" yesterday, but it was pretty insignificant. pray pray pray.

No comments: