Sunday, January 21, 2007

Shots, Church, and Snow.

Okay, today started off like this. Me making tons of phone calls and sending a bunch of text messages. Friggin Joke! No one could/would take me to pathways. It kind of sucked, but I seriously don't think God wanted me to go to Church today. It was a friggin joke, but i wasn't laughing. Ohh well. Also, today it was snowing, we got some accumulation. So, you'd think i would go into work and make some money doing snow removal right??? WRONG!!!! They didn't even call me in. I was a little angered, but nothing too bad. Okay, so we moved a desk from Boxed Delites, to the house. And now i have a nice little work station.



Pretty friggin cool if U ask me.




Okay, so i have to get an inner muscular shot once a week. It is a medication for M/S called Interferon Beta1a, I hate them so much. But i have to keep taking them because the doctors tell me i have to. They don't even friggin work...............ughhh frustration.



Look at those things. AHHHHHH! I can't even give it to myself. For some reason, my body won't let me. SO, my mom has to give them to me. Tonight wasn't very fun, cuz sometimes she thinks about it too much, and doesn't do a good job at all. Tonight, she stuck it in way to slow. It started bleeding like crazy and it immideatly started turning into a huge bruise, my leg is so sore. OUCHY! It's ok mom, it was an accident, and it really doesn't bother me that much. I still Love ya. ;+)









Okay, my friend Matt K. showed me this thing. It is like a super suite for our military men. It is seriously like something right out of Halo. Maybe even Halo II. I am not kidding, this is a real thing in testing for real military!! I am not going to waste my time talking about it, but if you want more information on it, you should check out this link. It is seriously pretty friggin bad azz. http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1168470616997&call_pageid=1020420665036&col=1014656511815

No comments: