Monday, January 15, 2007

today was much better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBC_KNI7qv0 This is rigidly funny!

Okay, so after I was done feeling bad for myself last night, I fell asleep and stayed asleep until 2:00 p.m. today. Lemme tell you, it felt great. All today, I was in high spirits, and I dunno, I felt content with waiting. Waiting for snow so I can work. (snow removal) Waiting for a Stem cell transplant, so I can live a normal life. And waiting for someone to come into my life who likes what they see, and wants to be my life companion. (girlfriend)

Seriously, I was very content today. It's really easy to do too. The first and most important step you have to take is pray. After you pray, you have to trust that he will provide. I think that is the hardest part, and the step most people struggle with. I think people, excuse me, Christians can pray with some what ease. It's when we have to trust that God will provide that strikes as a huge task. I think the mindset goes as follows..... "Okay I am unhappy, the bible tells me to pray, ok I will do what the bible says, because the pastor at church says so." And I think for most people that is enough. Well, I pray now, and know God will answere. He always does, definitely not on my time schedule. But he always provides. Therefore, I wait. I don't wait with a really anxious feeling of discontent. I wait knowing that my God is much much bigger than my worldly issues. If I believe in my heart that Christ parted the Red Sea. Then of course I will, “with out a doubt” believe he will take care of my anxious mind. It’s like that.

There is nothing wrong with feeling down once in a while.
That is a part of sin.
And sin is a part of life.

No comments: