Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hello, michael here, i am working for christ. How may I help you?

God is so friggin awesome. Okay, so i was having a bad little m/s attack today, it was odd cuz it only lasted like 4 or 5 hours, then it was completely gone. very odd, and very scary, pretty grose too. I really hate M/S!!!!!!!!!

anyways, God turned something really bad into something really good. WOW WOW WOW WOW, he is so good to me. If you want to know the story get in touch with me, i will tell ya, it is pretty amazing how God works in your life when you want him to. :+) :+) :+)
That paragraph above gets 3 smiley faces because it is so true, so friggin true.




LOVE YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE THE LEADER OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR MY VEGAS EXPERIENCE< THAT WAS PRETTY COOL!!!!!!!!! p.s. if you want to get in touch with me you can do one of the following
a: call me on my cell (260)433-2543 ~i prefer this method~
b: send me a text message (260)433-1543
c: send me an E-mail mobileRILEY@gmail.com
d: Pray really hard that i call you, this method actually works, it's pretty amazing, but just try it. Pray really really hard that i get it put on my heart that you want me to call you, and i will. Promise. ;+)


Sincerely,
-Mikey

No comments: