Monday, July 16, 2007

a case of the Monday's, naw.....

Today I woke up and had to get my barings on where exactly I was. It only took a second for me to realize I was back in my bed in my room. Later on, I mosied on down stairs. No one was home, so I made a pizza and started watching some T.V., well then my mom came home with my grandma and grandpa, reminded me that my Grandpa had a colonoscopy done at the VA hospital. She told me that because they put him under, he couldn't drive home. It's maybe an hour and 15 minute drive home. So, this is what happened. First thing we had to do was take the pop up camper back to where we store it at, then my mom wanted me to drive my grandma in her car to the high way that takes them all the way home. She didn't want my grandmother driving. My grandmother has parkinson's disease, and I see it getting worse in her. Stealing her youth from her. Her arms shake, and sometimes she just doesn't feel too hot. Diseases of the CNS (Central Nervous System) are rough, and not to be taken lightly. I do love the conversations my grandma and I get to have though. We are, and have always been pretty much on the same level. We see a lot of things eye to eye, even though I am much taller than her. I love my grandparents.

This was at the rest stop we went to. I drove in my grandparents car with my grandmother, and my mom was in the van with my grandpa.

For the rest of the day, Chris picked me up and we went to Tony and Josh's house. Hung out with them for a while, then went back to Chris's, my friends Nate & Evan came over. Then Nate took me home. :-)

No comments: