Friday, July 20, 2007

Thursday has gone, and FRIDAY IS HERE!!

I had fun today. Got up and around fairly early, the Indiana Center for M/S called this morning at 9:30 calling back about me wanting to get off the Avonex. Well, just like I thought they would react they don't like the idea. This is not a suprise, they did not support the Umbillical Cord Stem Cell transplant because that is not their forte, they do not study that. I guarantee if there was more "data" to support some of the things I got to experience and see, there would be so much more interest in what is going on over there. BUT, sadly that is not the way it is, and life goes on. Got money for my alcohol class tomorrow. The first of 2. This weekend, Sat & Sun I have to be downtown from 8:00AM to 4:30PM. :-0 which sucks very much, but then it is over and done with, and that is good.

I hung out with my sister Merideth and her roomate & her B/F and ate some pizza and laughed. Then, me and chris went back to my friend Andy's house. The street was beginning to flood. Check it out. It's dark I know, but you can still see what is going on perfectly fine. Andy said this is the 3rd or 4th time a water main has busted in his yard. They called the city to have them come out and fix it once again, but they were taking their sweet time on this one. That is Chris there playing in it. This is a cool shot to show the river that was starting to wind around the corner here, then all the way down the street to the nearest storm drain. SO, of course I had to take advantage of what had happened. I got myself a little make shift boat and set it out on it's maiden voyage. S.S. Sierra is her name, and floating down the street is her game. It was moving pretty fast too. Just like when I was a little kid. Now, andy has many brothers. He was telling me that when they were all younger, they would damn up the storm drain and float down the street. I wanted to try it, but I couldn't talk anyone else into it. Shame, just a shame.
Today was better. I just need to keep myself active. First thing I have to do is get the motivation to get out, then it usually goes pretty smooth.

No comments: